TMI Tag

1: What are you wearing?
River Island jeans and my TMB T Shirt.
2: Ever been in love?
Nope.
3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
not really.
4: How tall are you?

I literally have no idea, I don't measure myself.
5: How much do you weigh?

Again I never weigh myself so I have no clue.
6: Any tattoos?

Not yet. I love tattoos but i'm really indecisive so i'm scared I would get one done and then get really bored of it after like a month. 
7: Any piercings?

I have the standard ear piercings and then I also have my rook pierced.
8: OTP?

I don't think I have one to be honest.
9: Favorite show?

I've recently loved watching American Horror Story and I also love The Walking dead and Revenge. I couldn't pick just one.
10: Favorite bands?
Boyce Avenue
5 seconds of summer 
The Vamps
Two Door Cinema Club
The Wombats
The XX
One Direction
11: Something you miss? 
Being young, I'm not even that old but I feel way older than I am. 
12: Favorite song?

At the moment I've been listening to The XX - You've got the love cover and Enrique Iglesias - I'm a freak.
13: How old are you?

I am 18 years old and will be 19 next month.
14: Zodiac sign?

Taurus
15: Quality you look for in a partner?

I like really laid back guys and a guy who can make me laugh. 
16: Favorite Quote?

'The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek.'
17: Favorite actor?

Robert Sheehan and Cameron Diaz.
18: Favorite color?

Red.
1
9: Loud music or soft?
LOUD all day everyday.
20: Where do you go when you’re sad?

Either to my bed or there's a really pretty lake near where I live so i'll go there sometimes for a walk.
21: How long does it take you to shower?

I take the longest showers ever and my mum and dad are always telling me off for taking so long. 
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

1-2 hours
23: Ever been in a physical fight?

I have three sisters..so yeah.
24: Turn on?

Someone who's really funny..ohh and stubble.
25: Turn off?

Rude people, manners cost nothing.
26: The reason I started blogging?

I love makeup and am constantly doing peoples makeup and talking about makeup so I wanted to join the beauty bloggers community to share my passion with like minded people. 
27: Fears?

Getting old. 
28: Last thing that made you cry?

I can't remember the last time I cried.
29: Last time you said you loved someone?

To my sister literally minutes ago.
30: Meaning behind your blog Name?

Well my name is Ashleigh Gemma Buckingham so its kind of half of my first name and half of my middle name smushed together.
31: Last book you read?

The fault in our stars by John Green.
32: The book you’re currently reading?

Paper Towns by John Green.
33: Last show you watched?

Teen Wolf.
34: Last person you talked to?

My sister.
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?

Mia my younger sister.
36: Favorite food?

Pasta. Cheese. Chocolate. (not all together though)
37: Place you want to visit?

I have a list of at least 30 places I want to visit but this year I really want to go to Greece.
38: Last place you were?

My bedroom? Does that count?
39: Do you have a crush?

On about 3000 celebrities..yes. 
40: Last time you kissed someone?

Quite a while ago.
41: Last time you were insulted?
Having three sisters I am insulted on a daily basis.
42: Favorite flavor of sweet?
I love sherbet fountains they're amazing. But other than that I always like the purple flavor sweets.
43: What instruments do you play??

I do not have the talent or the patience to play an instrument unfortunately.
44: Favorite piece of jewellery?

I don't think I have a favourite piece of jewellery.
45: Last sport you played?

I'm not really a sporty person but the last bit of exercise I did was a spin class with my friend Jess the other day. 
46: Last song you sang?

All of me - John Legend (Rolluphills cover though)
47: Favorite chat up line?

Chat up lines and anything super cringey make me want to gauge my eyes out..so I don't have one.
48: Have you ever used it?

I would never go up to someone and try to chat them up if i'm honest.
49: Last time you hung out with anyone?

I went for food with my friends Jess and Beth the other day.
50: Who should answer these questions next?

Anyone who has taken the time to read my answers, If you do the TMI Tag make sure to share it with me I'd love to see yours!

Comments

Popular Posts