Prom Makeup

So I did my sister and two of her friends makeup for prom and I love the photos so much! They all looked absolutely gorgeous. Alex is in the Red, Mia is in the Lilac and Emily is in the Pink. 





For Mia's makeup I did flawless looking skin with a purple eye and thick liner and lashes. I also used a pale pink colour on the lips to keep it super girly. 







For Emily I did full brows, Pink on the eyes and lots of lashes. The emphasis was on the eyes for Emily's look. I paired the pink eyes with a girly light pink lip.  







For Alex's makeup I decided to go with a neutral eye using the Urban Decay Naked palette. I paired this then with a bright Red lip to go with her dress and nails. 



I did their all three girls makeup and also took photos for them too. I think the photos turned out really good. Here are a few of my favourites: 


















Comments

Popular Posts