GRWM - Purple Smokey Eye



Heeeey Lovelies! 

So today I'm going to share with you guys a purple smokey eye look using the Bourjois Smoky Stories Quad in the shade 'In Mauve Again'. I absolutely love this quad the colors are soo nice and the glittery shadow is gorgeous! I love wearing purple shades on my eyes as I think they make blue eyes pop!



     So for my Base I used my favourite foundation of all time which is the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel foundation in the shade 'No 52 Vanille'. I love this foundation so much because it gives the skin a nice natural dewy look and isn't too full coverage - perfect for everyday! I then used the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in the shade 'Fair 1'. This concealer is a cult classic, everyone loves it not only because it is great coverage but also because it's super cheap too! To blend my foundation and concealer into the skin I used the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge, I like to use this as I feel like it gives a much more natural application to the skin. 



For my eyebrows I like to fill them in using an angled brush and HD brows eye and brow palette in 'Foxy'. I like to fill out my brows with a powder product rather than a pencil or pomade as I feel like it looks a lot more natural. 



For my eyes I used the Bourjois Quad Smoky Stories eyeshadow palette in 'In Mauve Again'. I used the lightest purple shade all over the lid, the medium purple shade in the crease and the darkest purple shade in the outer third of the lid and on the lower lash line. I then put a bit of the glittery shade as an inner corner highlight. 

Recently I've been trying out Gel eyeliner, all the other gel liners I have tried previously I have absolutely hated so when I started using the Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner I was genuinely shocked that I liked it so much! I used the gel liner with the brush it came with to create a winged liner. 

For my mascara I have been using two different mascaras. I use two as I feel the one lengthens my lashes and other makes them look fuller. I used the Bourjois Paris Volume Glamour Max Holidays Mascara and the Eyeko Black Magic Mascara


And then finally for the lips I have been using this lovely pink combo of  Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick in the shade '630 Velvet Beige' and Soap & Glory sexy motherpucker lip plumping gloss in 'Pink Apricot'.


 
And this was the finished look, I love this for an everyday pop of colour, also did a youtube video featuring this look if you would like to check that out below. Let me know what you think of this look and if you guys liked it! 

ashhgemm xx



Comments

Popular Posts