April Birchbox 2016



Hey lovelies!

Today's blogpost is all about my April Birchbox. This months Birchbox was a collaboration with Rifle Paper co which is a pretty stationary company. In this months Birchbox everyone got a Benefit sample and another makeup sample so I was very excited to see what makeup items I had received in my box.



The Benefit sample that I received in my box was the Benefit Dew The Hoola liquid bronzer which is a new Benefit product so I was sooo excited to receive this as my Benefit makeup sample! I love to use liquid bronzers/Highlighters during the spring/summer as I feel that they give a much more natural glowing look to the skin and feel a lot more hydrating on the face. I've used this a couple of times so far and I do really like it, what I will say is that it is pretty much identical to the Bourjois Bronzing Primer so if you're on a bit of a budget I would suggest going for the Bourjois version. 




My absolute favourite sample product I received in my April Birchbox was the Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multipurpose Dry Oil which you can use for your face, body and hair. I've never really used any oil products in my skincare routine so I was a bit wary to try this but I've ended up absolutely loving it! I get quite a few annoying dry patches on my skin and this oil has improved those patches so much! After trying out lots of different moisturizing products on my skin I have finally found something that actually works on my problem areas, I will for sure be buying the full version when I run out of this sample. 



My least favourite product in my Birchbox was this Kueshi Foot Care Cream mainly because I find the smell of this product awful, I really did not like the smell and found it lingered for quite some time too. I also think a foot cream isn't really an exciting product to receive myself. 




So there are my favourite and least favourite items I recieved in my Birchbox this month, please let me know what you guys got in your boxes and also check out my video below to see what other samples I got in my box. 


ashhgemm xx




Comments

Popular Posts