Fuchsia Lips and Winged Liner



So I pretty much always wear winged liner but lately I've been doing it a bit more smudged which I love because I don't have to spend ages trying to make them look perfect. I've also been trying to be a bit more colourful with my makeup been as we're going into the summer months now. 

     
Firstly I applied my Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in 003 Shell with the expert face brush. I applied this by dotting it all over my face and then buffing it into the skin in circular motions. I then applied some of my M.A.C Pro Longwear Concealer and my shade is NW20. I applied this under my eyes to cover my dark circles. 


I then used my Soap and Glory Archery Brow Pencil to fill in my eyebrows. I used the Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer to contour my face a bit to give a bit of definition to my cheekbones. 


I also made sure to contour my forehead with the bronzer to make it look a bit smaller. I then used the e.l.f Blush in Tickled Pink on my cheeks to put a bit of colour back into my face. 


I then used a matte white eyeshadow all over my lid. I used a white eyeshadow from the Sleek Ultra Mattes Dark Pallette but you can use any white eyeshadow you have hanging around. I then put some of the bronzer I used earlier through the crease of my eye to give it a bit of definition. 


I then took a black kohl eyeliner and drew a line on my upper lash line, it doesn't have to be perfect. I used a small brush to smudge the eyeliner into the wing shape that I wanted. 


I then took the matte Black colour from the Sleek palette that I used earlier and used it to smudge out the eyeliner. By smudging out it makes it less of an intense black and also disguises any mistakes with your eyeliner. I used the Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Liner in Nude in my lower waterline, this helps open your eyes up and make you look a bit more awake. 


I then put some of the bronzer I used earlier and pushed it right at the lower lashline for a bit more definition under the eyes and also to make my lower lashes look a bit fuller. I coated my lashes with the Soap and Glory Thick & Fast Mascara.


Before I put a bright colour on my lips I always use the Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub to make sure my lips are nice and soft and they are not chapped. I then put a lip balm on my lips to moisturize them. I then used one of my Rimmel London Apocalips in Apocaliptic which is such a gorgeous Fuchsia colour. I've never actually wore this since I got it because I'm not really that into pink but I may now have been converted, I love this colour I think it makes my eyes look way brighter! 



I love how this turned out and I hope you guys liked it too!

ashleigh xx

Comments

Popular Posts