The Power of Plants - Botanics All Bright Skincare Range




heeey lovelies!


Lately my skin has been in some serious need of TLC so I thought i'd grab some new skincare bits to try out. I chose to try out some bits from the Boots Botanics All Bright skincare range as they are super affordable. Botanics pride themselves on their effective natural products, they work with world experts in plant science at Royal Botanic Gardens to bring us plant-powered skincare that's proven to work.

The Botanics All Bright Range is made with brightening hibiscus that has a hue of pink. The natural AHA's from the flower act as mild exfoliators to help leave skin smoother and brighter. This range is meant to leave your skin looking brighter and feeling refreshed which is exactly what my skin is lacking at the moment so I just had to give this a go!
The first skincare item I picked up was this All Bright Radiance Concentrate Serum, when I saw his I just HAD to pick it up! I've never tried a serum so I was excited to try this out to see what difference it makes to my skin! This serum is super lightweight and absorbs quickly into the skin. It leaves the skin looking radiant and refreshed and I've totally been converted into a serum lover! 
The second item I bought was the All Bright Refreshing Eye Roll On which is a lightweight gel that helps reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness. I'm all for trying products that will reduce the appearance of my dark circles so I look a lot less like a zombie on no makeup days so I was excited to try this, so far I have noticed that the skin under my eyes feels a lot less puffier and more hydrated so fingers crossed my bags will soon be no more!
And lastly I got the All Bright Hydrating Day Cream and the All Bright Hydrating Night Cream, The day cream helps hydrate the skin whilst also providing advanced protection from UVA/UVB rays. This day cream is formulated with Hyaluronic Acid which is meant to boost moisture levels and improve the skins texture. I found this day cream to really hydrate my skin, absorbed pretty fast and was a perfect moisturizer to use before applying makeup. The night cream is a rich night moisturizer that hydrates the skin and leaves the skin feeling refreshed and plump in the morning. This night cream left my skin feeling a lot smoother and healthier!
I must say I'm really impressed with the Botanics All Bright skincare bits I picked up, It has left my skin feeling fresh and hydrated and I am going to HAVE to pick up some other bits from this range to try out too! Let me know if you guys have tried anything from the Botanics range and if you have any other affordable skincare recommendations for me!



ashleigh xx



Comments

Popular Posts