Real Techniques Brush Cleaning Palette - Review



Heeey lovelies!

I've recently purchased the Real Techniques Brush Cleaning Palette which I've had my eye on for a while. I was very interested in trying this out as washing my makeup brushes is truly the bane of my life. It takes me sooo long and by the end of it my hands look like wrinkled old prunes.. not a cute look! I'm always going to be interested in anything that makes the mundane everyday tasks that bit easier so I was super excited to give this a go and *spoiler alert* it did not disappoint. 








The brush cleansing palette is ergonomically designed to fit comfortably over your hand, which I think is great. I love that is fits perfectly on the palm of my hand and I think it is extremely easy to use. It is lightweight and although its not as small as others I have seen it is quite a good travel friendly size in my opinion. I like the size of the palette as I find I can wash multiple brushes that are alike at the same time which means a lot less time cleaning..yay!    


The palette also has different types of surfaces on it for different types of brushes too which is great as each brush is completely different some brushes you will need to get a lot deeper into the bristles to clean it properly, I tend to find my flat top buffer brushes are much harder to clean than my powder brushes or eye brushes.






The palette also came with 2 sample sachets of the Real Techniques Brush cleaning Gel and I've got to say after trying this out I won't be purchasing it as I feel like normal baby shampoo or fairy liquid does exactly the same thing and if I'm honest I think it cleans them a bit better.




I've been super impressed with this palette and I'm definitely glad that I bought it, it does make my life that bit easier and it does do a fab job of cleaning my makeup brushes. I think this is a great product by Real Techniques and I would definitely invest in one too if you hate the task of washing your brushes! I hope you liked this post and let me know if you've tried any other brush cleaning products and what you would recommend me trying out!


ashleigh xx

Comments

Popular Posts