Miss Patisserie


Heeeeey Lovelies! 

My lovely friend Nicole introduced me to this amazing little shop in High Street Arcade in Cardiff City Center (Right by Cardiff Castle, next to Burger King). Nicole has a lot of trouble finding products that don't irritate her skin so when she told me how much she loved this place I had to go in and pick up a few bits to try! 

Firstly, the atmosphere in there is so relaxing and friendly, I've been in there twice now since Nicole told me about it and both times the lovely ladies in there have been a great help without being 'BUY THIS ITS AMAZING AND WILL CURE EVERYTHING BAD IN THE WORLD' pushy which I love, because anyone who knows me will tell you.. I'm not too fond of 'in your face' people especially when i'm browsing in shops..I get that it's their job as I work in retail too but it honestly makes me feel so uncomfortable!

Miss Patisserie are based in Cardiff in South Wales and uses all Natural, Vegan, Cruelty Free ingredients. I absolutely love that this company is welsh and based in Cardiff as supporting local businesses is great! If you go onto their website and read their 'About Us' page it tells you how it was founded and how this company was built up her story is absolutely inspiring to anyone who wants to be their own boss and work in any creative industry. 



I absolutely LOVE their packaging as well! Everything looks so Pinterest and perfect in the store and the Gift Boxes and Bags are all designed beautifully! Their sets would make perfect presents for any Beauty/Skincare lover and doesn't break the bank either!



Now, onto the products I bought.. The first thing I bought was this set of 3 Bath Bakes which were on sale from £12 down to £7 which I thought was amazing value! In my set I got the Sugar Heart Bath Bake, Daiquiri Bath Bake & Peach Schnapps Bath Bake.(Pictured in order mentioned). The great thing about these Bath Bakes is that you drop the Bath Bake in the bath and the bottom of it dissolves into the water and you're left with the top part of the bake that can be used to gently exfoliate the skin. 





 Sugar Heart Bath Bake is a mix of sugared pomegranates and candy floss so it smells amazing! Once you drop the Bath Bake into the bath the lovely little hearts float around in your bath.. so cute!

Daiquiri Bath Bake is a cherry daiquiri scented Bath Bake and also smells soo good! It also has a lovely flower on it which is a lovely touch. 

Peach Schnapps Bath Bake is a mix of Grapefruit, Peach, Orange and Cranberry and also has gorgeous 'Confetti' like bits sprinkled on the top, which float around in the water and look lovely!

  

I also got a box of 4 Bath Balls which was £15, I thought that was amazing for a set of Bath Balls! You can pick 4 different Bath Balls and they come in a lovely gift box with tissue paper in and sealed with a lovely Black bow. The Bath Balls I got were Daisy Chain, Happy, Colour Fest & Ziggy. (Pictured in order mentioned below).




Daisy Chain is a mix of Daisies and white dahlias, smells absolutely incredible and leaves your skin feeling velvety soft!

Happy is fruity and sweet with Orange essential oil which is a great immune booster and leaves your bath a lovely orange colour! 

Colour Fest contains detoxing black lava salt and black pepper oil that helps relax muscles, It also looks pretty cool and colourful in the water too!

Ziggy is a mix of exotic mandarin with notes of musk and has gold glitter which makes the water lovely and sparkly. 


All in all, I absolutely love this natural skincare company and can't wait to try some more of their products! If you live in Cardiff I would definitely recommend going into store and checking out some of their amazing products! If you guys didn't know I also have a little Beauty Youtube channel so if you'd like to see the Bath Balls in action in the water let me know and I will make a video on them for you guys!

Hope you enjoyed this post! 

ashleigh xx

Comments

Popular Posts