Life Update - Why I haven't posted in a while

Heeey lovelies!


It's been quite a while since I've posted anything beauty related on here but I want to get back into the swing of things and start posting more regularly again. I feel like before I do start randomly posting again I feel like I should let you guys know why I haven't been posting for the last couple of months. Truth be told not only have I had a lot going on and been extremely busy but I also haven't been feeling very positive lately and I don't want to make this a space where I am negative or post anything that I'm not 100% happy with. 

Quite a few things have changed since I last posted, Firstly I've started learning to drive which is super exciting but also very time consuming. I have lessons on my days off and a lot of my free time is being spent on learning my theory as well. I am absolutely loving learning to drive and I'm feeling really positive about it, I feel like it will make my life so much easier and give me a lot more independence. So hopefully it wont be long till i'm on the road!! 



One of my first attempts at parking!


Secondly, After being in my flat for about 7 months I have moved out and moved in with my boyfriend of 2 years. The flat had become a very negative place where my anxiety was through the roof and I just couldn't be in such a negative space anymore. On the plus side living with Stevie is great! It's like living with your best friend and I feel Like the past couple of months where I've been down and not feeling great he has been my rock through it all which has only brought us closer together. 



And lastly I've really been trying to have a real think about what I want to do with my life, I currently work in retail and just know that it's not what I want to be doing for the rest of my life. I'm thinking of going back to college and doing creative media, photography or a theatrical makeup course. I feel like I would enjoy doing something creative and It's never too late to go back to education. I honestly had no clue what I wanted to do before I had any actual real life work experience and envy those who knew exactly what they wanted to do since high school. 


So that's pretty much all the big changes that have happened recently, hopefully I can set aside more time so that I can post more on here and hopefully I'll not only be driving soon but be well on the way to finding out what I want to do career-wise. 


ashleigh xx


Comments

Popular Posts